A lot of people think they know me. I have more than a hundred Facebook friends, and I suspect at least a handful haven’t muted me.
But do YOU really know me?
Take this quiz to find out. (The questions are in the third person, which is weird. But I tried it in first person, and that was weird too, probably because you’re not meant to write quizzes about yourself.)
- What is Penny’s favourite book?
- Does Penny like filling in forms?
- Has Penny read Ulysses by James Joyce?
- How many of Penny’s sisters are currently in Australia?
- Who is Penny’s favourite boy from Dead Poet’s Society?
- What does Penny fear most?
- What is Penny’s mother’s maiden name?
- From the age of 12 to 25 how many times did Penny vomit?
- Finish this sentence about Penny once uttered by one her teachers: “She’s the dud of her family, with…”
- What’s Penny’s favourite pudding?
- Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons. (I like the names of the cows.)
- No. I like spreadsheets you fuckers. It’s different.
- Yes, I have. Thank you for asking. I did read it. The whole thing.
- Honestly, it’s easier to count fairies dancing on the head of a pin. I reckon two at the time of writing, but I’ve been wrong before.
- I love them all except the one who snitched. Don’t fence me in.
- Feeling scared when I die.
- This is a tricky question the computer asks me sometimes. I know it’s one of two options and that’s all I’ll say.
- None. Thirteen years solid. It was a good run.
- “No sense of humour.”
- Lemon delicious. Clue’s in the name.
0-10 correct: You almost certainly know me and have not yet muted me on Facebook. I consider you a soulmate.